Monday, November 29, 2010

Man down!

I am sadly man down, much to my disgust.... so the last week there has been little to no excise.
The weirdest thing is that I have lost 2 kg's! Not to sure if is because the amount of effort it has taken for me to breath.. or just maybe because I have not been eating so much but I feel a bit smaller... but then I am also off creatine for the week.

So this week, I am going to attempt a work out on Wednesday, chest and tri's however it is all dependant on the current state of my chest... I don't have a chest infection however something is happening with my chest that is not all that good! However there is some go in me this morning which has not been around for a while and I am feeling motivated! If I can just get my diet right this week and put in 4 weeks of effort things should be good.... :)

Phants!

No comments:

Post a Comment