Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ok! Chicken & Rice + some other stuff....

Day 1 of chicken and rice was partly successfully, however I am not body building so I have had to put in some variants to keep going.

Breakfast was porridge, however I am sure this will turn to something else as soon as I get some meal plans together, maybe put in a couple of egg whites in there.

Snack was PhD Whey loss shake with 2 scoops in water,

Lunch you guessed it chicken and rice! and it was bland.  Chose to use basmati, 1 because that is all we had and 2 because it is lower in Gi.

Snack 1 scoop PhD in water

Dinner, Chicken in a lovely lentil veg soup, which was really nice (Thank you Joss!!)

Work out:

Chest
3 x 15 Reps Bench Press 10kg
3 x 15 Reps Incline 3kg (don't laugh!)
3 x 15 Reps Decline 5kg

Triceps
3 x 10 reps Bench dips
3 x 30 push downs

no real cardio but I work in London and did a lot of walking yesterday.  Weigh in on Sunday so see if any progress following this week and my appalling weigh in previous Sunday of 62.7kg!!!!

Day 2... lets see how well we get on... :)

On a bit of a downer think because of the reduction of food... oh yes and on my second cup of green tea mmmm, however I would recommend tea pigs http://www.teapigs.co.uk/
 for green tea, think I will order some day as it is pay day!! my fav being the Jasmin pearls http://www.teapigs.co.uk/product/tea/Green-tea/jasmine+pearls

Feeling good though, aside from being a bit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment